May 7, 2008

Διαφήμιση coca cola

Από logothetis στην κατηγορία inspiration ακριβώς στις 10:18 am

Η coca cola μας έχει συνηθίσει σε εκπληκτικές διαφημίσεις αλλά αυτή την φορά θεωρώ ότι ξεπέρασε τον εαυτό της.Πραγματικά εκπληκτική!

Μπορείτε να την δείτε ολόκληρη ,διάρκειας 3.30 λεπτών, εδώ

buzz it!

12 σχόλια »

Whats the point in going to arsenal he would never have got a gaeseBemid.s they pulled out once they realised he wasn’t french they already have one token Englishman lets not push the boat

Comment by Krystal — May 25, 2016 @ 2:12 pm

I love shoes as well. I’m amazed with the amount of pairs I’ve accumulated in less than a year of being here. When I was still in the Philippines, my shoe racks can compete with Imelda Marcos’, heehee. I guess there’s an imeldific sense in each gal.

Comment by car insurance — June 5, 2016 @ 12:51 pm

I’ve been staring at “Get two of every animal you own” for over a year. This is the best Facebook-game related Christmas Present I could ever ask for./ Going to be swimming in Ruffed Lemurs from now on, I bet…

Comment by http://www.pattersonproofreading.com/ — June 6, 2016 @ 12:37 am

Where can i find the exercise videos that teach you how to dance like rock stars?I saw a commercial on late-night TV that showed an exercise video on how to dance like the rock stars do in their videos – it was literally a step-by-step reproduction of their moves. From Britney to Beyonce, they promised you could dance “just like the stars”….

Comment by http://www3net.site/agenziaentrate.gov.it — August 26, 2016 @ 2:45 pm

Dans sa boutique jouxtant ton asile, il sentait son angoisse augmenter.Dans son échoppe que seul un mur à l’enduit lézardé séparait de ton refuge, il se disait « Ã§a craint! »

Comment by auto insurance — September 17, 2016 @ 12:04 am

hey i just wanted to say that your books are awsome! I started reading them and then got my friend into them and now shes obssesed with them

Comment by http://netcheck.tech/dayviews.com — October 28, 2016 @ 4:00 am

Hey, that’s the greatest! So with ll this brain power AWHFY?

Comment by http://www.hausratversicherung.tech/ — November 5, 2016 @ 8:33 am

Hai Alshe… Great posting. I like it. After I used this trick, all running perfectly. But, If I go to add a new image, the dialog appears, but without the drag and drop function and if you go to click the select files button nothing happens. I install plugin, woocomerce, wp pagenavi. Thanks for you response.

Comment by http://www./ — November 16, 2016 @ 7:40 am

Alex:Just wanted to tell you how wonderful and elegant you looked on the runway.I enjoy you on the show so much this season…you are kind, compassionate and trustworthy. The truth about a person always shines through, and it’s good to see your truth displayed amongst all the dysfunction.

Comment by seriöse kredite ohne — February 8, 2017 @ 7:12 pm

I remember a time on the radio when it was 'Myanmar formerly Burma' and then became 'Burma formerly Myanmar formerly Burma'. So now it's 'Myanmar formerly Burma formerly Myanmar formerly Burma', is it?

Comment by kreditantrag online ändern — February 11, 2017 @ 5:58 pm

How would that work Fran?Five years go by without an electoral reform bill being passed.Then the UK has another election under the old rules and he gets again the same unrepresentative (of his party) vote.If he is lucky it is another hung parliament. Then, according to you, he takes his chance to introdoce a reform bill.If either of the two other major parties won a majority in the next election they wouldn’t need him and he would then find that he had been whistling Dixie for the previous five years.

Comment by berliner sparkasse kreditrechner — February 11, 2017 @ 7:06 pm

filhote:A ebay brasileira, a Mercado Livre, tinha no outro dia, um disco mítico para mim: o Imyra Tayra Ipy, de Taiguara de 1976.Estava lá e licitei. Comprei. Depois tentei pagar ao vendedor e não consegui, porque o cartão de crédito não servia. E estou nesta: o vendedor, compreensivo já me disse que não fazia mal.E assim fico com o disco gravado em cassete, nos anos noventa, por uma rádio de S. Paulo e trazida por mão amiga. Na cassete ainda tem um dos temas de Milton Nascimento, mais raros, sobre Tostão.

Comment by fifa 15 coins free — February 15, 2017 @ 7:46 pm